Terms and Conditions
1. General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses stripgallery.it, accessible via the url: thestripgallery.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the conditions and policies of protection of legal data from the website.
2. These general conditions of sale are intended for the sale of products advertised on the site and for this matter will be apply the provisions of D.Lgs. 6 September 2005, n. 206 (consumer code) and, in particular, those referred to in Section II, Part II, Title III (distance contracts) by:
The Strip Gallery SRLs unipersonale – VAT 11804940960, based in Monza (MB), via Morelli n. 7.
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are intended to be generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. It is possible to use the website and therefore to access products purchased from it and to purchase these in the following languages: English (main language) and Italian.
2. Purchase order and conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format (“Buy” form) and send it following the relative instructions.
2. Alternatively, the contract may also be concluded through telephone, email and WhatsApp contacts.
3. In any case, the purchase contract is considered completed only when the payment for the purchased product is received.
4. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale, including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
5. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
3. Products offered
The Strip Gallery markets artworks.
4. Purchase method
The purchase of the products on sale on the website thestripgallery.com are made at the price indicated therein, to be confirmed at the time of the order confirmation, in addition to the transport costs. Before confirming the purchase, the total cost of each chosen product, the total cost and transport costs will be summarized.
For newsletter subscribers there is a discount on the price of the purchased product equal to 5%, shipping costs excluded.
5. Prices and payment
The payment of the price of the products purchased and the costs of the relative transport must be made according to the methods chosen in the order phase: bank transfer, Paypal, cash (within the limits allowed by current legislation).
The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time, but will not concern orders for which a confirmation has already taken place.
The Strip Gallery makes shipments on the Italian territory, in the European Union and all over the world within 2-4 working days from the receipt of the payment.
The delivery of the products will be made in the following ways chosen by the customer:
- Free withdrawal by the customer agreed with The Strip Gallery;
- Express courier.
The customer is required to verify that the package is intact, not damaged or wet. Only after this verification will the Customer accept the delivery. Once the delivery has been accepted, if the content inside the package is damaged, the Customer will have 24 hours from the delivery date to contact The Strip Gallery and request a refund of the insurance, by sending photographs in which the damage is framed in a clear way.
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on www.stripgallery.com.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must send an email to email@example.com expressing this intention.
The Customer assumes the costs and risks of returning the goods. The refund is issued within 10 days after receiving the returned product.
8. Competent court
For all disputes concerning the interpretation or execution of the contracts, the competent court will be the Monza Court.